LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Depressing, but in a good way. Very nice.

ECLIPSE FORCE ECLIPSE FORCE

This was hilarious and I really enjoyed it! Are you planning on making this a series?

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

Love it

Hee hee I love the bird! Great story too.

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

Okay, well, to start off, I liked the game. The concept was good, the art was nice, and the music was energetic. But there were a few things that really bothered me about this game. The first was the whole "Lifespan" deal. While it's an interesting idea, the problem for me was that the cost for the soul shrines kept going up, usually bankrupting me while I was trying to save for an armor or weapon upgrade. Second, the monsters got really strong really fast so that you NEEDED the higher upgrades, which you couldn't afford because the lifespan recharge was bankrupting you and the monsters didn't drop enough cash. Third, the fact that you only have one item slot and three items that are super important kind of bothered me. This makes the game challenging, but it was frustrating when I had a Divine Edge but I had to buy an Elixir to heal myself and then a dragon appeared in the next encounter.
Fourth, the shops needed to be more regularly spaced. While I understand the randomness of it adds to the challenge, the fact that two soul shrines or two elixir shops were right next to each other made me a little annoyed.
Overall, I enjoyed it, it's a very smooth game and extremely addicting. But it does have some kinks to be worked out.
3.5/5

Greens Survive Greens Survive

Made me feel like a rascist

While I like the concept and the gameplay was smooth, it just made me feel like a terrible person for killing the red people so the green people could survive. What makes green such a great color anyway?! Don't get me wrong, I liked the game, I just couldn't play after a while because I felt like a murderer (it's either a good thing or a bad thing that i feel such a strong connection to virtual characters)
4/5
8/10

Hood Episode 1 Hood Episode 1

Really good

My only problem is I have no idea where the candle is. Otherwise, I really like the art, the feel, and the music. Please make more!

Coma: Red Wind Theme Coma: Red Wind Theme

Gorgeous

It's so beautiful and sad, it made me want to cry. At first listen it doesn't sound like it should be sad, but it has such a melancholy sound to it that I can't help but feel touched. Lovely.

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

I love it!

A great beat, awesome melody, I just plain love this song! 10, all the way!

For the last time For the last time

Epic!

Completely amazing, it deserves to be in a video game or a movie!

White Wind White Wind

Oooh!

Very well-done. The hair is exquisite and the arms and hands are very good. The shoulder-blades bother me for some reason, but I can't really see any definite problem. Very nice.

1 1

Very cool

I like this very much. It looks quite lifelike. You know, except for the whole beak-nose thing. Really great!

Kingdom Hearts 2 Kingdom Hearts 2

Awww!

Awww! Sora looks so cute! You should totally play the Kingdom Hearts series. I love the games.